Friday, February 9, 2007

Ghost Busters

Ok, so I've started a blog that will actually has a subject, movie reviews. The first being Ghostbusters or as I like to call it "the best fucking movie ever made". I believe this has all the criteria that a good movie is looking for:

1. either good comedy or action (Ghostbusters has both)
2. good character development, most movies don't spend enough time on character development. If you are watching a movie and half way through a charactor dies and you don't care, you are watching a crappy film.
3. a crappy sequel or what happened later words right before the credits ( I think that should be a law in all movies). I hate endings like the western "Shane", you never know if he loved or died.

I'm going to see "Smoking Aces" tonight so my first real post will be on Monday.

JT OUT

No comments: